Certificate in Applied Small Business
Growth and Development
Delivered by Barbican Training Centre as Contractors on behalf of the programme owners, Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
Classes held locally in:
Got your business up and running but need to take it further? Do you want assistance and support while you make it happen?
You will analyse your business, think about how it is performing, and make plans to take it forward with the help of a one-on-one mentor. This advanced programme will challenge you to make it happen.
|You'll learn about
- business strategy
- analysing your business
- project management
- troubleshooting and implementing solutions
- presenting you and your business to outsiders
- evaluating your performance
|You'll know how to
- identify, analyse, implement, review and evaluate business goals
- present and discuss your business ideas
- write reports
- think critically about your own performance
- improve business relationships
- be a better leader
|Where will this take me?
I want to keep learning
Increase your expertise by taking higher-level business workshops and programmes.
I want to use my new skills
You'll be able to put your ideas into action.
- Nelson, Monday 10 April 2017, 6.00 pm
- Blenheim, Tuesday 18 April 2017, 6.00 pm
Info and enrolment sessions
- Weekly evening classes plus additional mentoring
- NO resource fees
||Thursday 6 April 2017, 6.00 pm
| Register NOW!