Certificate in Small Business Management
Level Length Fees
4 36 weeks $0
Classes held locally in:
Have a great business idea but not sure how to go about starting up? Just started your own business? This programme will show you to create a comprehensive and achievable business plan in easy steps.
Learn up front what so many business owners try to figure out along the way: How to plan, market, operate, comply with all the laws and still make some money.
* planning ahead
You'll learn about
* your legal obligations
* marketing that works
* employing staff and paying wages
* logistics that save money
* how to keep on the right side of the Inland Revenue
* getting the money sorted
* set up and operate your own business
You'll know how to
* create a business plan for YOUR business
* market your business
* meet your legal obligations
* do financial planning, reporting, and GST
* understand cashflow and profit
I want to keep learning
Where will this take me?
Take this to the next level with further study in business development or management.
I want to use my new skills
You'll be ready to start your own business or be able to run your current one better.
* Starts Thursday 18 August 2016 in Blenheim and Nelson
* Weekly evening or day classes and optional workshops
* NO resource fees