Business Facilitation Service
The Business Facilitation Service is a Te Puni Kōkiri initiative, and is provided FREE of charge to New Zealand business owners or potential business owners of Māori descent.
Whether you have been in business for a number of years or just looking to start up, this service could be for you. This programme assists business owners identify, implement and monitor key issues within their business. This can include areas such as:
- Business and strategic planning and implementation
- Operational systems and processes
- Accessing local, national and international networks
- Marketing planning and implementation
- Costing, cashflow and profitability planning
- Specialist business advice
- Identifying funding sources including accessing government grants
The Barbican Training Centre has assisted many Māori start and grow businesses in the Nelson - Marlborough region, since this initiative began in 2001.
For more details on this service, please contact us