Barbican Training Centre | About Us
The Barbican name comes from the Barbican Centre in London, England where Susan lived prior to returning home to Nelson.
Barbican offers the following services:
* Business training
* Business planning
* Business consultancy
* Iwi development
* Business mentoring
* Governance training programmes
Our team has a proven track record delivering quality services across in New Zealand and the Pacific for over 10 years. Collectively, we have many years experience in education, business management and governance, both locally and overseas. We have delivered services to hundreds of small-medium sized businesses in our region across a wide range of industries. Our training programmes ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of business development.
We deliver training programmes in the Pasifika region to business owners, managers and staff.
We believe in supporting the local business community and to this end, we have been members of the following local business networks:
* Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce since 2002
* Whakatu Māori Business Network since 2001
Our staff are members of the Institute of Directors and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Our highly skilled and experienced team are expected to continue to update their knowledge and skills to ensure they remain current. We encourage staff to donate their talent to the community through voluntary service.
Our Learning Promise to our clients and students includes:
* Treating you as individuals
* Offering the highest possible standard of support
* Responding to your queries promptly
* Helping you to keep up with assessments (students)
* Helping you reach your full potential
* Endeavouring to build your confidence